Thursday 27 October 2011

Hello!


Hi!  Not had much time for my little blog recently.....last week I was on hols from work but sadly had a v sore throat so wasn't feeling great.  Thankfully I'm much better now so here I am!  The violas above are in a hanging basket in my garden- don't you just love their little faces?!

I got my veg box last week and was a bit disappointed to get beetroot again ( getting a bit bored!) so decided to transform them from this

to this for my mummy!

Hope it tastes ok!

Leo has also been keeping me v busy at the moment.  You have to watch him constantly as he can get up to so much mischief!  He loves pulling everything out in the kitchen so his Granny (Max's mum) has bought him a little kitchen as an early xmas pressie! It's so cute!

Sorry the pic is blurry but he just won't stand still!

It's a nice crisp autumn day here in Edinburgh so I think a trip to the park after school for the little boy I look after this afternoon!

5 comments:

  1. Like the before n after pics of the beetroot.
    Well done Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mum makes this! I love it!
    By the way, I think you should visit my blog Kate as soon as possible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The violas are so adorable. Their faces look earnest, don't you think?

    Vegetable baskets can be hit and miss but personally I adore beetroot. Have you made beetroot soup before? It is absolutely delicious with a splash of cider vinegar, a pinch of nutmeg and a generous spoonful of cream.

    Nice to catch up with you... it's been a while.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just found you via Rose Fern. What a great idea getting your little boy a toy kitchen, he looks delighted. I have joined your blog as a follower! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kate - thanks so much for popping over to mine and joining in the fun! We love Edinburgh and don't get up there enough (its always more exciting when you don't live there!)
    Anyway - pleased to meet you!
    fee @ chipper nelly

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!