Sunday 18 September 2011

A busy old week....


It's been pretty busy round here of late.  Max is back at uni now and I started a new job at the beginning of last week.  We also had a bit of a fright with Leo and had to have a late night hospital visit with a high temperature.  Luckily Leo is fine now though and as cheeky as ever!

Max has gone into his final year of uni and suddenly there seems to be loads of work to do....his dissertation, film scripts, production files, storyboards, test shoots etc etc.  He's also helping with looking after Leo when I'm working so its a bit of a juggling act at the moment.

I have left my job in the nursery and now work as a part time nanny for a family that I have known for a few years.  I pick the little boy up from school three afternoons a week and on one of the days I collect his little sister from nursery too.  The first week went ok.  On Monday we went to the museum which was great, on Wednesday we went to a pottery painting place which was also fab and then all went well on Thursday until a major tantrum at the park on the way home....its better than being stuck in the nursery though!  While I'm working Leo is with my mum or Max and because I only work in the afternoons we still get to go to our playgroups together in the mornings.

Off to study for my driving theory test now.....it's on Friday so I can't put it off any longer....eeeeeek!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the theory test - hope it goes well!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. I am glad he is ok now. Eliska once ran a high temp and had to go to hospital. It is scary stuff.
    Sounds like you are both busy bees. Your new job sounds nice. The final year of uni is very mad and sressful, but it'll be worth it for him.
    Good luck with your test. xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!