Thursday 25 October 2012

Hello again


Eek. It's been a whole month since I last blogged!

It's been busy here. Here's a little round up!

Max started back at uni and is enjoying his course so far. The workload is huge so we've not been seeing much of him which is hard. Leo looks out of the window and says "dada goed away".

Leo has started at a local Playgroup a couple of mornings a week. He seems to be settled now but we had a tricky first few weeks with him crying when I left! He seems to be enjoying it now and comes home covered in paint and glue and his face all flushed from rushing about!



Oscar is now 3 months old. I just don't know where the time is going. He's smiling more now and makes little noises when you talk to him. The poor little thing had croup a couple of weeks ago but has recovered now. He's sleeping a bit better at night too.


It's a beautiful sunny autumn day here in Lugton. Hopefully it will stay like this for a few days. I've got lots of jobs to do in the garden.

Hopefully I'll be back soon!
Xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you've been gone! It must had been hard for Leo leaving home, even if it's for crafting and drawing! It always amazes me how simple kids' lives are for us, grown ups, yet complicated for them at times!
    Glad to have you back!
    Thank you for aaaaall your sweet messages on my blog, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!