Tuesday 30 October 2012

And breathe!



Oh my goodness Leo has been such a handful these past few days. Terrible whining and screaming orders at me. Things like CAKE! at breakfast time!
Last night I went to get Oscar's milk from the fridge and it was frozen solid because Leo had been fiddling with the settings! Today we had eggs smashed on the floor, orange juice sprayed on the wall and I had a throat injury. They don't call it the terrible twos for nothing!
Thankfully both boys are in bed now and I can breathe a sigh of relief.
I have lit my little oil burner with some lovely new seamoss oil my mum gave me and have made a cup of tea in my nice figgy mug!
Xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better Kate!A bath always works for me too. As a hot drink, candles and soft music.
    Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!