Friday, 10 February 2012

Shell scarf!

Hello! Thank you for your lovely comments on my last post. The mug is my new fave. I got it in the Emma Bridgewater sale. Its v rare for me to have my nails painted but i had been on a spa day and had a manicure. I'm rubbish at looking after my nails and always smudge or chip nail polish! I'm very excited to report that I have 10 followers! Still can't believe that anybody reads my little blog!!

Anyway back to the scarf. I finished my scarf last night. It's actually v quick to make but I just do a little here and there when I fancy it! It's hard to photograph but is a gorgeous mustard colour and will lift my winter coat!

Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scarf, beautiful belly! Getting bigger...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As and when the new hermes birkin kelly handbags trends roll in, the older ones are ruled out and women look forward to these designer cheap louis vuitton handbags which are always one of its kinds. These omega watches for sale provide you a great look, specially pairing with your dresses. Every time there are new designs find a christmas gifts and that too as per the seasons. The designer handbags provide a powerful package to you bags' wardrobe and can impart an absolutely discount rolex watches youthful air to your fashion. The latest and choicest trends in designer catier pendents can provide a fabulous and fashionable facelift to your wardrobe. You can replace the older winter jackets with the sophisticated and inimitable designer miu miu hobo that are worth your investment. These handbags can be like a treasure not to be found chanel bag online with anyone else. Think of the structure of your designer handbags, whether it is leather or fiber, the designer handbags can inculcate a perfect look in you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!