Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day to you!  Well, Max did sort of forget to buy me a card (we don't do presents!) but instead he presented me with a homemade one which is even better.  I chose the Owl and the Pussy Cat one because it was one of the readings at our wedding and I love this illustration!

Yesterday Leo played out in the back garden for ages.  Its amazing how much fun a little person can have running up and down the path, blowing bubbles and chasing a little ball.  When it was time to come in he was very sad and had real tears running down his little cheeks!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by and especially for the supporting words, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Owl and the Pussy Cat card-Max does beautiful drawings.

    Looks like Leo will be an Outdoor Boy !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!