Friday 22 February 2013

Hello- I'm still here!

Hello
Here's a little list of what I've been up to recently!
1. Leo had a v long overdue hair cut and then celebrated with a babychino at Costa.
2. Oscar is doing v well with eating and is almost sitting by himself.
3. I've been v busy making crochet owls and selling them! As a result of this I have not had time for much else!
4. I've been having plenty of cuddles with these gorgeous boys.
5. I did a teeny bit of gardening and have some primroses in my window boxes. They are v cheery.
6. I went out for a meal with my lovely husband last week to our favourite restaurant. I love David Banns.
7. I have been doing lots of wheeling and dealing on the pottery front! Loving my dressers just now.
8. Yesterday my husband bought me some lilies and a box of chocolates! Wow!
9. I'm having tea with my mummy and big sister tonight and having lunch with them tomorrow. Can't wait.
10. If its a nice day tomorrow I'm hoping we can have a family walk in the park.

Thanks for reading and hope you have a happy weekend! Xxxxxx









2 comments:

  1. Wow! They've grown so much!
    I see, you've been really busy and forunately with really creative things.
    The owl is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,
    We would like to add your blog to the Top Food Blog list in mytaste.com . Your blog is impressively BEAUTIFUL and it deserves to be included on the Top list!! Great recipes!! We will feature your blog and we will make a lot of shout out about your recipes on our fan pages so that people and our 3million users worldwide will be able to check it on our site.
    Mytaste is a dual-function site, a recipe search engine and an online social networking service providing thousands of recipes collected and shared by people around the globe from different blogs and website. Some of the top food blogs receive at least 30,000 visits from us on a weekly basis.
    Here’s the link where you can add your blog’s url and email http://www.mytaste.com/top-food-blogs
    This is something you can do to make your blog more visible and be exposed to a lot of foodies in United States and Canada and around the globe, this can help your blog page to get more visits/increase traffic.
    EXPOSE YOUR BLOG!!!The World deserves to know how great a cook you are.
    info@mytaste.com
    Please be kind enough to reply to this message so we should know you have received it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!