Saturday 31 December 2011

Bye Bye 2011!


Please excuse the poor photograph! My dresser is back to normal now and all the Christmas things have been packed away.  I can't be bothered with decorations when the day has been so I always take them down early!!

Well I think 2011 has been a bit of a funny year.  There have been lots of happy times.  It's been amazing to watch our little boy grow and he brings us so much happiness.  My sister and her family have also moved closer to home which is great (she used to live in Hong Kong!) and it will be lovely for our boys to grow up together.  There have been sad and stressful times too.  However, I feel very lucky to have the love and support of my family.  I'd be lost without them!

I like the thought of a fresh new year and all that it holds.  I'm sure that 2012 is going to be a good one. Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you!