Saturday 9 July 2011

Back again!



I'm back....been busy in our little part of the world of late. I'm back at work (boo!) after a year of maternity leave.  I was so dreading going back and leaving my little babba but really it's not that bad.  I've been back for 2 weeks now and seem to be getting used to the routine.  I shouldn't really complain as I'm only at the nursery 2 days per week.  I do miss my gorgeous boy but know that he's in good hands when not with me!
The weather in Edinburgh has been crazy recently!  Last weekend was lovely and sunny and actually warm!  However this week has been full of thunderstorms!  Thankfully we made the most of it last weekend.  My little garden is doing well and we got the paddling pool out for Leo.



Hope that you're having a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Have a nice weekend too!
    Leo looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks lovely! and yay for sunny paddling pool days, here's hoping we have many more to come.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!