Wednesday 12 January 2011

Fairy Cakes!

I made some fairy cakes today.  Hadn't made any since my last baking disaster when the whole lot ended up in the bin! Thankfully the result was better this time and I got to use these cute cases that I bought ages ago in Morrisons.  The K L and M are not for the airline but our initials!

In other news, I have finished knitting the wrist warmers.  I'm very pleased with the finished product and even more so that they only took one ball of wool (pattern said two).  I will give them to a friend for her birthday.

I still have another ball of the same wool and will probably knit another pair for myself.
For my next project, I'm going to try a small knitted toy for Leo......just have to choose cat, dog or bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!